Some of the Hills Prescription Diet Foods need to be special ordered, please contact us a week ahead of time to be sure we get it in.
- A/D Critical Care – For the nutritional support of pets recovering from serious illness, accident, surgery, cancer therapy, injury or malnutrition.
- C/D Urinary Tract Health – Bladder Health, helps to control urinary tract infection.
- D/D helps with inflammatory skin conditions such as atopy, flea allergy dermatitis and otitis externa and for pets who have adverse reactions to food (allergy or intolerance).
- H/D helps pets with cardiovascular disease, hypertension (primary), ascites/edema (fluid retention) and heartworm disease.
- I/D Gastrointestinal Health Dry – Digestive Health Support, for patients with colitis, gastroenteritis, vomiting or inflammatory bowel disease.
- J/D is for pets with arthritis, to help with pain when walking.
- K/D Renal Health – Kidney Health, Renal Disease and cardiovascular disease.
- L/D Hepatic Health – Liver Health, good for pets with liver disease, hepatic encephalopathy.
- M/D Weight Loss-Low Carbohydrate-Diabetic – Weight reduction for overweight cats and insulin control for diabetic pets.
- R/D Weight Loss-Low Calorie – Weight reduction for overweight pets, obesity, diabetes mellitus and hyperlipidemia.
- T/D Dental Health – Oral Health, gingivitis, periodontal disease, tartar, plaque, stain and oral malodor.
- U/D is for pets with calcium oxalate, urate, and cystine urolithiasis, and for pets in the end stage of renal failure.
- W/D Low Fat-Diabetic-Gastrointestinal – Weight control, diabetic and digestive support for cats and dogs prone to excess weight gain.
- Z/D Ultra Allergen Dry – Adverse reaction to food. (Food allergy or intolerance, gastrointestinal disorders.
Hypoallergenic Treats – Treats for dogs and cats with food allergies and skin conditions